- Stunning Building Plot set in around 2.2 Acres
- True Rarity to the Market - Opportunity to Build Dream Home
- Detailed Planning Consent Approved to Build 3300 Square Feet Property
- South Derbyshire Planning Reference DMPA/2021/1286
- Four Receptions Rooms, Five Bedrooms, Three En-Suites & Bathroom
- Delightful Position on Edge of the Beautiful Village of Smisby
- Idyllic Countryside Location - Stunning Open Views
- Option to Acquire Additional 5.6 Acre Field
- Close to Ticknall, Melbourne & Calke Abbey
- Close to Ashby-de-la-Zouch & Offering Excellent Access to Road Networks
BUILDING PLOT IN A TRULY STUNNING LOCATION - An exciting opportunity to acquire this exceptional building plot extending to around 2.26 acres, set in this idyllic position on the edge of the beautiful village of Smisby. A true rarity on the market is this exciting opportunity to build your dream home in a stunning countryside location. with a generous plot and also having the option to acquire an additional 5.6 acre field. The site has current full detailed planning consent approved for the building of a stunning individual detached home extending to around 3300 square feet. South Derbyshire Planning Reference DMPA/2021/1286. This location on Forties Lane on the edge of Smisby, really has to be viewed to be fully appreciated. The plot offers superb far reaching countryside views and is located close to Ashby-de-La-Zouch and the nearby villages of Ticknall and Melbourne.
LOCALITY & AMENITIES
The beautiful South Derbyshire village of Smisby lies approximately one mile north of the popular market town of Ashby de la Zouch which offers an excellent range of local amenities and facilities including boutique shops, high street brands and supermarket and M&S Simply Food store.
Smisby is a small picturesque village and offers a village hall, church, private day care nursery and the local Smisby Arms Public House.
This location offers excellent transport links with the A511 Ashby bypass connecting with the M42 dual carriageway with links to both the M42 and M1 motorway network and offering excellent access to Birmingham, Nottingham, Derby & Leicester. The property is also located around 10 minutes drive away from East Midlands International Airport.
Local schooling is available in Ashby de la Zouch at primary with the former Ashby School also providing sixth form facilities.
Superb Open Plan Living Dining Room
Kitchen Family Room
En-Suite Shower Room
South Derbyshire District Council